[Exim] Exclude reciepient from scanning throu SA/AV

Autor: Florian Schicker [Nessus Office]
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exclude reciepient from scanning throu SA/AV
Hi!

I have the following Problem:
We are running daily newsletters (not spam!) with a very huge recipient
count (about 100000)
once a day. But if we send out the newsletter we recieve immediatly about
5000 bounces (user unknown, quota full,...).
Now i dont want to scan all these bounce mails for viruses and spam because
of the huge amount of mails in short time.
My exim mta acts only as manualroute in front of the "real" mailserver.
Is there an option to make a condition that doesnt scan mails to some
certain recipienct?

greetings,

Florian