[Exim] Fedora-Exim-Cyrus Howto

Autor: Chris Wilson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Fedora-Exim-Cyrus Howto
Hi all,

I'd like to announce that I've posted a HOWTO for installing Exim and
Cyrus on a Fedora Core 1 server. You can find it at
[http://www.aidbase.org/wiki-chris/Wiki.jsp?page=FedoraEximCyrusHowto].
I would be very interested to hear your comments on it. Please do have a
look if you have a minute. Thanks!

The HOWTO is a work in progress, and I would also like to cover:

* Virtual hosting
* MySQL and flat file authentication

However, they will have to wait for another (late) night :-)

If this is good enough, perhaps it could be added to the FAQ? I may also
submit it to the Linux Documentation Project as a mini-Howto.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Cheers, Chris.
--