[Exim] Virtual domain question

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Björn Lindström
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Virtual domain question
I think I'm in lack of a general idea of how I should do a particular
set-up. I was hoping that someone here could give me a clue.

I have a single-IP machine with three domain names pointing to it, but
of which one is it's canonical name. (So internal mail, from cron and so
on, seems to be sent there.)

How should go about getting a setup like this here:

* Local mail should be delivered according to a global alias file
(/usr/local/etc/exim/aliases).

* Mail from the outside should be delivered according to domain-specific
alias files (/usr/local/etc/exim/virtual/domain).

I have a somewhat working setup, but I can't seem to make internal mail
work, and at the same time make mail from the outside be redirected only
according to the domain-specific aliasfile for that domain.

--
Björn Lindström <bkhl@???>
http://bkhl.elektrubadur.se/