Re: [Exim] queue id in expansion variables

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: netch, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] queue id in expansion variables
Valentin Nechayev wrote:
> Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 14:15:13, jpm wrote about "Re: [Exim] queue id in expansion variables":
>

>>>Is queue ID of the current letter available as expansion variable?
>>>I can't find it in documentation (4.30)
>>
>>I suppose you mean the message ID ? $message_id
>
> No, I mean queue ID. The ID used to tracking logs and to form queue file names.

Thats $message_id

RTFM.

<quote>
$message_id: When a message is being received or delivered, this
variable contains the unique message id that is used by Exim to identify
the message. An id is not allocated to a message until after its header
has been successfully received.
</quote>

Hmmm, ok it sounds a bit misleading, but it's what you want.

Philip, maybe this needs a bit of clarification. Maybe "This is

Nico