Re: [Exim] Loosing Mail Recipient in local_delivery pipe

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Loosing Mail Recipient in local_delivery pipe
On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 17:18, Tim Tassonis wrote:
> However, this information seems to get lost, as soon as I use aliases.

> When I now send a mail to tim.tassonis@???, the alias is resolved properly, but in my programm smr-dummy_recv, I get the following environment variable (among others):
>
> RECIPIENT=tim@???

This information is in the $original_domain and $original_local_part
variables. You could push those into the environment if you wished, or
pass a combined (or separate) set of these as an argument to the program
you are launching.

For example, change

    command = "/opt/smr/bin/smr-dummy_recv"
    command = "/opt/smr/bin/smr-dummy_recv \
               $original_local_part@$original_domain"

    Nigel.