Re: [Exim] Local Transport 127.0.0.1

Página Inicial
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: lloyd_tennison
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Local Transport 127.0.0.1
lloyd_tennison@??? wrote:

> Actually, it has nothing to do with that.
>
> 1. Read the headers of this mail list. I copied them directly off there and made them anonymous. But they are ther all the same. See below.

I will repeat the question I asked you earlier.

You have a comcast cablemodem IP.

Is your exim running on that IP set up to do direct delivery to the
destination, or is it set up to send out mail through another mailserver
(say your isp comcast's account, or yahoo, through whose mailservers you
are sending these emails using pegasus mail / ultrafunk popcorn or other
mail programs)

    srs

ps - I know whoever.com rather well. As you are aware, being a longtime
user, mail.com offers free webmail addresses by default, with the option
to pay for extra services like pop3 / forwarding.

--
linux@??? (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
jaharkes@ravel:/usr/src$ mv linux Gnu/Linux