[Exim] sender verification callouts

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] sender verification callouts
Well hell, call me dense :P

This is just a note for anyone else who is as dense as I am....

When using the /no_details option with other options, it should be:
    sender/no_details/callout=15s,random

And here I was always trying to use it this way:
    sender/no_details,callout=15s,random

Of course, my way would never work, so i always thought that no_details
was a stand-alone option, even though that was not what the manual said.

Oh well, some days, a re-read of the docs gives an entirley different
interpretation than others.

***From the manual:
Section 38.22
The callout option can be followed by an equals sign and a number of
optional parameters, separated by commas.
For example:
verify = recipient/callout=10s,defer_ok

Section 38.24
You can suppress the details by adding "/no_details" to the ACL statement
that requests sender verification.
For example:
verify = sender/no_details
***

Only today did it dawn on me that the option was not 'no_details' but
'/no_details' DOH!

--

--EAL--