[Exim] Forcing Flush to a higher cost MX?

Author: Robert L. Harris
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Forcing Flush to a higher cost MX?
--

At my company we have a server we stage backup MX for our clients.
One in particular has blocked incoming mail from us (black list most
likely) and they are destroying our server (300K minimum in the queue).
They have a higher cost MX (we're at 15, there's one at 20) which it
seems they're accepting from.

Is there a way we can flush our queue forcing it to go to the higher
cost server? We've had to remove them from our config so we wouldn't
accept from them if the higher cost tried to flush back down.

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man
                    - Manowar