[Exim] Mail bouncing from Postini services

Autor: moliveri
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Mail bouncing from Postini services
Hello,

Any time one of our users attempts to send an email to a domain using the
Postini filtering service, they get a bounce message as shown below:

"retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period"

The full bounce messages is at the end of this email following the sig
line. The xxxxx in the user name was done by me to mask it. It is a valid
recipient, however.

Postini, to date, has yet to respond to requests for support to determine
if we are being blocked or if there is another problem, so I thought I
would try this list.

If it matters, we are using Exim 3.36 (inherited box -- waiting on new
hardware to upgrade to a current version in the next couple weeks). I was
afraid I had SPF set up incorrectly in our DNS records, but I've verified
them against the SPF site and I've even commented them out to see if that
makes a difference. No joy.

Thank you,
Mike Oliveri
Systems Administrator
UTI Systems, Inc.

    retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period