[Exim] Need more examples in docs

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Need more examples in docs
I just wanted to lobby for more examples in the donumentation.

I love Exim - it does almost everything I want. The docs are pretty good
but could use more examples - or - there should be an online section
where people have well documented solutions to a variety of situations.

I still find the syntax of Exim to be somewhat awkward and having just
one example in the docs often isn't good enough because the example
isn't often close enough for what I'm looking for.

The support on this list is excelent - and Phillip takes the time to
make sure everyone's question gets answered. And because of that I've
been able to do amazing things. But - if there were more examples then
it might make things easier to find figure out and there would be less
"how do I do X" traffic on this list.

My 2 centz ...