Re: [Exim] Race condition in MBX locking

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Mark Rigby-Jones
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Race condition in MBX locking
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Mark Rigby-Jones wrote:

> The ugly spectre of MBX mailbox corruption reared its ugly head again this
> week, and I've tracked it down to a race condition the MBX locking
> protocol.

Thanks for doing all the hard work on this. It's so long since I did
anything to the MBX code that I have mostly forgotten all the details. I
don't think anything has changed since Exim 3.

> The patch below simply adds the same check that IW imapd does

Sounds good. Thanks.

Philip