Re: [Exim] what means??-> "routing defer (-55): domain is in…

Autor: seberino
A: John Dalbec
CC: Exim-Users Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] what means??-> "routing defer (-55): domain is in queue_domains"
John

Thanks for the help. I have 2 PCs with same Exim installation.
One sends email fine and the other one gives the aforementioned
message in log and *never sends the email*.

I never messed with queue_domains yet another PC *was*
able to send to same email!?

Any ideas?

Chris

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 01:32:33PM -0400, John Dalbec wrote:
> The "routing defer" message is misleading IMO. Shouldn't it say "no
> immediate
> delivery" instead? Anyway, look for queue_domains in your Exim configure
> file.
> If the setting is not what you want, change it.
>
> queue_domains
> Type: domain list, expanded
> Default: unset
>
> This option lists domains for which immediate delivery is not required. A
> delivery process is started whenever a message is received, but only those
> domains that do not match are processed. All other deliveries wait until the
> next queue run. See also hold_domains and queue_smtp_domains.
>
> seberino@??? wrote:
>
> >Please help! I'm having trouble sending emails from a PC that used
> >to work fine. Here are log entries for some outbound emails that
> >failed...
> >
> >2004-04-22 09:47:27 1BGhMF-0007OD-2O <= seberino@???
> >U=seberino P=local S=748 id=20040422164727.GA28400@???
> >2004-04-22 09:47:27 1BGhMF-0007OD-2O == chris@??? routing
> >defer (-55): domain is in queue_domains
> >2004-04-22 09:47:54 1BGhMg-0007OV-CS <= seberino@???
> >U=seberino P=local S=750 id=20040422164754.GA28418@???
> >2004-04-22 09:47:54 1BGhMg-0007OV-CS == chris@??? routing
> >defer (-55): domain is in queue_domains
> >2004-04-22 09:48:31 1BGhNH-0007On-2M <= seberino@???
> >U=seberino P=local S=758 id=20040422164831.GA28436@???
> >2004-04-22 09:48:31 1BGhNH-0007On-2M == seberino@???
> >routing defer (-55): domain is in queue_domains
> >
> >What does this mean??--> "routing defer (-55): domain is in
> >queue_domains"??
> >
> >Chris
> >
> >_______________________________________
> >
> >Christian Seberino, Ph.D.