Re: [Exim] Exim & Spamassassin Woes

Autor: brian
A: Dickenson, Steven
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim & Spamassassin Woes
I'm running Exim 4.24

Exim.conf

# Spam Assassin
#spamcheck_director:
# driver = accept
# condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} {!eq
# retry_use_local_part
# transport = spamcheck
# no_verify

(obviously I uncommented these above lines which in turn broke my mail)

spamcheck:
driver = pipe
batch_max = 100
command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
current_directory = "/tmp"
group = mail
home_directory = "/tmp"
log_output
message_prefix =
message_suffix =
return_fail_output
no_return_path_add
transport_filter = /usr/local/bin/spamd
use_bsmtp
user = mail

(these were and are currently unchecked)

If anyone needs more info let me know ;) i'm desperate to get this sorted
cause i've got people jumping up and down about the level of spam their
getting ha

P.S. Appologies for top posting ;)