[Exim] Locking Exim4 Down

Página Inicial
Autor: Tristram Cheer
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Locking Exim4 Down
Hey All,

I've just setup Exim4 + Courier + Courier-Authmysql + Spamassassin +Amavisd
+ Clamav

And I'm wanting to lock smtp and imap down - now I've looked else where but
I'm looking for a way to lock exim4 down to not accept SMTP connections
without auth (I tried no allowed any relays but that dosnt work when auth
either) I would like to auth the user via MYSQL as I run virtual domains

If anyone could lend me a hand in blocking nono-auth connections to send
mail that would be great

Exim4

Mysql Host = localhost

Sql User mail

Sql DB = maildb

Users table = users

Password = clear

If anyone could help me build the correct syntax and tell me where to put it
that would be great

Thanks