Re: [Exim] Hotmail forgeries or genuine hosts/ip?

Autor: David
A: Odhiambo G. Washington, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Hotmail forgeries or genuine hosts/ip?
Hi !!

> All too suddenly, I am getting banged by certain hosts which are
> purporting to belong to the devilish hotmail.com domain.
> Either my HELO check has gone bonkers and so I am stopping legit
> mail from reaching our users or someone is trying out
> some flooding, because the frequency of these attempts is just
> too high.

looks like your resolver has some problems, you should check if
that ip's really do not resolve or it's due to timeouts

--
Best regards ...

Never trust a woman who tells her real age.

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53