RE: [Exim] Re: Exim, Spamassassin, Mailscanner and ClamAV

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dickenson, Steven
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'Mark M', exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Re: Exim, Spamassassin, Mailscanner and ClamAV
Mark M wrote:
> Col @ Home wrote:
>
>> Also anybody got any comments about the reliability of clamAV and
>> how up to date it is kept?
>
> I use clamav via the exiscan patch in Exim-heavy package of debian
> woody.

Same here. I have nothing but good things to say about this setup. ClamAV
has performed admirably. It catches everything that's tried to come in the
door. We use our Exim box to forward to an Exchange server running McAfee
Groupshield. Since installing ClamAV in March, the McAfee hasn't seen any
infected e-mails from the outside. Meanwhile, ClamAV has caught 3093
viruses.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>