Re: [Exim] tls problems in exim-4.32 (was 4.30)

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: T. Horsnell (tsh)
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Υ/ο: ph10
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] tls problems in exim-4.32 (was 4.30)
>On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, T. Horsnell (tsh) wrote:
>
>> However, I still have the situation I reported for 4.30 where an exim
>> built with TLS support moans about a configfile error, yet continues to
>> run, and appears to offer TLS support at the EHLO command, but the -bV
>> option doesnt show an exim built with TLS support:
>>
>> # /local/src/exim/exim-4.32/build-OSF1-alpha/exim -bV
>> Exim version 4.32 #5 built 19-Apr-2004 17:47:42
>> Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
>> Probably ndbm
>> Support for: iconv() OpenSSL
>                       ^^^^^^^
>                       ^^^^^^^
>There's your TLS support!!

Ah. OK. I was expecting something like "SUPPORT_TLS"

>> The 'make' had a few warnings:
>>
>> cc -c -O -I.   -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/ daemon.c
>> cc: Warning: daemon.c, line 320: In this statement, the referenced type of the pointer value "&ifsize" is "unsigned long", which is not compatible with "int". (ptrmismatch)
>>      &ifsize) < 0)
>> -----^
>> cc: Warning: daemon.c, line 1529: In this statement, the referenced type of the pointer value "&len" is "unsigned long", which is not compatible with "int". (ptrmismatch)
>>               (struct sockaddr *)&accepted, &len);
>> --------------------------------------------^

>These are all to do with the SOCKLEN_T problem. I see that the OSF1
>file defines it as
>
>#define SOCKLEN_T    size_t

>Maybe that should be "int". Please can you check by running "man
>getsockname" and looking at the type of the final argument?

extract from 'man getsockname':

========================
NAME

getsockname - Get the socket name

SYNOPSIS

#include <sys/socket.h>

  int getsockname(
          int socket,
          struct sockaddr *address,
          socklen_t *address_len );

[XNS4.0] The definition of the getsockname() function in XNS4.0 uses a
size_t data type instead of a socklen_t data type as specified in XNS5.0
(the previous definition).

[Tru64 UNIX] The following definition of the getsockname() function does
not conform to current standards and is supported only for backward compa-
tibility (see standards(5)):

#include <sys/socket.h>

  int getsockname(
          int socket,