Re: [Exim] Transport Execution Order

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John R. Shearer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Transport Execution Order
Philip:

Thank you for your reply. I will probably write a wrapper that creates
the files as you suggest (I was hoping to avoid this, but such is life).
I want to minimize overhead and complexity by eliminating Procmail.

In the near future the spam filtering application will be re-written to
read the mail messages from STDIN so I won't need to deal with this
issue. The wrapper will suffice in the interim.

Thanks again for your reply, and for bringing us blessed relief from
sendmail.

- John R. S.