Re: [Exim] MySQL

Author: Aly Dharshi
To: Odhiambo G. Washington
CC: Huw J, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MySQL
Hello,

    I think that the question that you have to ask yourself is how big is your
organization, what sort of benefits an sql server would provide etc etc.

    If you aren't a big ISP such as Verizon, Telus (in North America) so on and so
forth then you would be better off storing mail on disk. But if you are planning
to do something like this either do some custom scripting by maybe writing a
module/patch for exim to do this or look at different software such as
Openwave's InterMail solution. Runs on Oracle.

    Cheers,

    Aly.