[Exim] Forcing Queue run on a certain transport?

Author: Scott Call
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Forcing Queue run on a certain transport?

I'm currently running one of my exim boxes as a "pass through" for outside
mail, which is then delivered to another server.

I have remote_smtp (default) and inside_smtp defined as transports, and
I'd like to be able to launch a queue run on only the inside_smtp so in
the even of load based queuing the messages to us get higher priority than
the ones from us. I know you can use the "transport xxx" at the end of a
-bp, but what about a -q or -qf?

Thanks
-S

--
Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart