Re: [Exim] Newbie questions..

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Thomas Fini Hansen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jethro R Binks
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Newbie questions..
On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 03:55:20PM +0100, Jethro R Binks wrote:
> What would be nicer is to pull these numbers into rrd/MRTG and draw pretty
> graphs for some trend analysis, but I never seem to get time to do that
> bit. Anyone doing that?

Actually, yes. I threw together 3 Ruby scripts one evening, which chew
through the mainlog, rejectlog and mail.log, and draws graphs over
in/out counts and bytes for domains, malware counts, average spam
scores and things. I should have had a few beers, at least I'd have an
excuse for the look of the code.

I've thought about doing it proper, and while I'm at it, add in the
ability to tail the logfiles, but there's always some other project.

--
Thomas
beast@???