RE: [Exim] Archive Email

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: A. Wik
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Archive Email
Add a router, before the routers that would normally deal with
incoming mail for the domain(s) in question.

archiver:
driver = redirect
verify = false
expn = false
domains = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/mailarch}{$domain}fail}
data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/mailarch}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
unseen = true
repeat_use = false

Add lines in /etc/exim/mailarch (any other name could be used
instead) for the domains in question:

domain1: mail-archive@domain1, archive@???
domain2: /home/customer/mail/domain2
domain3: "|procmail -m /etc/procmailrcs/domain3-arch"

-aw