[Exim] Reading courier-authdb files from Exim

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Woon Wai Keen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Reading courier-authdb files from Exim
Hi,

Is it possible for Exim to directly do lookups on the Courier authdb
file format? It's described as:

---
/etc/courier/userdb is a plain text file that can be created using any
text editor. Blank lines are ignored. Lines that start with the #
character are comments, and are also ignored. Other lines define
properties of a single "account", one line per account.
/etc/courier/userdb may be a directory instead of a plain file. In that
case all files in /etc/courier/userdb are essentially concatenated, and
are treated as a single file. Each line takes the following format:

     name<TAB>field=value|field=value...
---

I'm guessing probably not, and that I'd have to query courier-authdaemon.

--
Regards,
wK (www.doubleukay.com)