RE: [Exim] frozen after connect timeout

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mike Bethune
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Mike Bethune, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] frozen after connect timeout
Also note that if the message that gets the connect timeout is an error message, it is "Unfrozen by errmsg timer" and retried at the normal retry intervals. If it is not an error message though it is not retried.

Also please see A. Wik's post "[Exim] Frozen deferred messages" which I just now saw that looks to ask the same question I'm asking here :)