[Exim] Re: Lock file location

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Morten
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: Lock file location
Excellent! Thanks - it works now. Your suggestion made me double check
all permission settings and I ended up using the full path
/etc/exim/aliases which works (the exim process needs write to the dir
that contains the aliases file - i was not aware of this).

Thanks again.

Morten