Re: [Exim] Exim on OpenBSD 3.4/ Mailman

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Karl R. Balsmeier
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Υ/ο: karl, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim on OpenBSD 3.4/ Mailman
How do I remove the symlink without trashing the exim binary?

man ls does not show this. rm will remove the symlink, but the binary
will go also... do I just use -f?
---

I just restored mailwrapper symlink as root with:

ln -sf /usr/sbin/mailwrapper /usr/sbin/sendmail

And the link shows up OK in /usr/sbin.
---

So to use mailwrapper function, /etc/mail.conf should look like this right?:

sendmail        /usr/local/sbin/exim
send-mail       /usr/local/sbin/exim

mailq           /usr/local/sbin/exim
newaliases      /usr/local/sbin/exim
hoststat        /usr/local/sbin/eximstats <--?
purgestat       /usr/local/sbin/exim

-krb