Re: [Exim] exim 4.30 build errors in MySQL

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dan Egli
Aan: Christian Vogel
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] exim 4.30 build errors in MySQL
Christian Vogel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 04:16:42PM -0600, Dan Egli wrote:
>
>> -lwrap -lpam -ldl -ldb --lmysqlclient -lssl -lcrypto
>
>                             ^-- HERE!

> you have one "-" too much in front of -lmysqlclient.
>
>         Chris

Thanks! Now for a new question. I'm trying to setup PAM authentication
to use in conjunction with the setup. I got everything compiled fine,
but when I try to authenticate, it gives a 451 error saying cannot
authenticate now. The logs shows:

login authenticator failed for (localhost) [192.168.0.10]: 435 Unable to
authenticate at present (set_id=dan): dlopen() failure

ignore the local host part, that is only because the rest of the machine
is not publically accessable YET. I want to get it all up, then make it
public. But I don't get what this dlopen failure means.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

--- Dan