[Exim] Redirecting mail from certain users/domains to a cert…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Lists
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Redirecting mail from certain users/domains to a certain account.
Hi all,

First, I know the answer has been posted before, but I'm not having any
luck finding it in the archives, and unfortunately time is critical for
me right now. Our mail servers are being mail bombed right now, and
right now I'm blocking the addresses using SpamAssassin preferences. I
would prefer to instead redirect all messages from those addresses to a
specially created abuse account. How can I do this?

Thanks!

-- Steve