[Exim] String expansion in filters

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Doug Jolley
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] String expansion in filters
Hi --

Am I correct in my understanding that the full compliment of Exim's string
expansion
capabilities are available for use in Exim filters? If so, I can't
understand why I can't
get the appended filter to work. I get the following error message:

Filter error: "and" or "or" or "then" expected near line 4 of filter file,
but found
"{doug@???}". Thanks for any input.

- - - - - - - Filter File - - - - - - - -
# Exim filter
if
$header_subject: contains "[OCLUG]" or
"Yes" is ${lookup {doug@???} lsearch
{/home/admin/doug/work1/whitelist} {Yes} {No}}
then
deliver doug@???
deliver doug@???
else
seen mail to $reply_address return message text "Regretably your message
was rejected as spam.\n If it was a legitimate message, please re-send\n
within 5 days and include the authorization\nstring AUTH=83271 in the
subject line."
endif
~