Re: [Exim] Exim 4.3x, FreeBSD 4.9, daily mails & rejectlogs

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sander Smeenk
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.3x, FreeBSD 4.9, daily mails & rejectlogs
Quoting Jez Hancock (jez.hancock@???):

> Not precisely what you're after, but I run this script on a daily basis to
> have rejection details mailed daily. It's a _very_ rough hack but it
> suffices for me.

heheh. Your script is just the other way around ;)
And i'm already having rejectlogs emailed to me!

> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=exim-users&w=2&r=1&s=freebsd+periodic&q=b

Hmm. I could have come up with that.
'Igor Karpov' seems to post a usefull piece of information about copying
an exim specific 460.mail-rejects in place of the FreeBSD standard one.

Thanks for your script though, i'll read it through. I might find
usefull tricks ;)

Kind regards,
Sander.