Re: [Exim] Disclaimers...

Author: Russell King
To: Yann Golanski
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Disclaimers...
On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 11:00:48AM +0100, Yann Golanski wrote:
> How about this for a solution. Add a visible policy that says that all
> official emails _must_ be PGP signed. Every email that is not PGP
> signed is not official. Then have a PGP key server for all official
> business from the University.

Talking about disclaimers, does anyone have a set of regexps which
can be used to detect (with reasonable certainty) these things?
It's similar to the "detect spam" problem, so I suspect there isn't
an easy answer.

It appears that some people are becoming concerned whether a message
sent to a mailing list which has a disclaimer restricting the message
to only be read by the "intended recipients" (ie, the address to which
it was sent - the mailing list itself) may be read by the subscribers
to that list.

Personally, I'd like to avoid the issue and just reject such mails.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/