Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix
On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 11:01, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > I'm afraid my "from" has ended in "nums" since 1972... blame my parents
> > for not giving me enough names. :-)

Standard university problem. I suspect that due to the allocation
methods used at York (initials + digits, with no recycling of names,
ever) that some accounts may well be up to 4 digits now, and possibly
even more...

> > > 3.0 SUSPICIOUS_RECIPS      Similar addresses in recipient list

> > > "'exim-users@???'" <exim-users@???>,
> > > "exiscanusers@???" <exiscanusers@???>
> >
> That is a very odd test.

I can see what its getting at - the messages that have several
recipients in the headers which are obviously taken from a sorted list
of addresses. That type of pattern shows up a lot in spam I get to my
pobox.com address.

    Nigel.