Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix

Página Inicial
Autor: Tony Finch
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Tom Kistner, Nigel Metheringham, 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exiscan: SA can't check Received: header - Fix
On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Tom Kistner wrote:
>
> > NB: Philip, I did not receive your message:
> >
> > 0.9 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
> > 'ph10' ... sigh

> I'm afraid my "from" has ended in "nums" since 1972... blame my parents
> for not giving me enough names. :-)
>
> > 1.1 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR    URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
> > I wonder what that was?

> Indeed.

This is a counterpart to FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS which applies a similar rule to
email addresses (not just mailto: links) found in the body of a message.
Because of the format of Cambridge email addresses, we have local rules to
compensate. (These scores are for older versions of SpamAssassin.)

header   FROM_CRSID             From =~ /\d\d\@([a-z0-9-]+\.)?cam\.ac\.uk/i
describe FROM_CRSID             From: is a CRSID
score    FROM_CRSID             -0.74
uri      MAILTO_CRSID           /^mailto:[a-z]+\d{2,}\@([a-z0-9-]+\.)?cam\.ac\.uk/i
describe MAILTO_CRSID           Includes a mailto: link to a CRSID
score    MAILTO_CRSID           -0.38

> > 3.0 SUSPICIOUS_RECIPS      Similar addresses in recipient list

> > "'exim-users@???'" <exim-users@???>,
> > "exiscanusers@???" <exiscanusers@???>
>
> Sigh.

That is a very odd test.