[Exim] Disclaimers...

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Yann Golanski
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Disclaimers...
How about this for a solution. Add a visible policy that says that all
official emails _must_ be PGP signed. Every email that is not PGP
signed is not official. Then have a PGP key server for all official
business from the University.

Alternatively, PGP sign all outgoing emails with the company key which
will if checked point you out to the disclaimer. IE the signature only
recognises the fact that this email has been send via our servers by one
of our employees but apart from that, we don't care what was said.

Of course, doing that or adding any disclaimers makes _YOU_ responsible
for the content of this email. At least in EU and UK law. Sure, it has
not been tested in court to my knowledge. So, if you want to be the
first, be my guest and let us know what happens.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318