Re: [Exim] ACL to block specific Hello & IP

Author: Christoph Kliemt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ACL to block specific Hello & IP
Jim Pazarena <exim@???> writes:

> I see H= in my logs with MY domain name in them. The [ ip ] is NOT
> mine, and these are almost always SPAMMERS.
>
> Could someone suggest an ACL which rejects a connection which offers MY
> domain name in the H= but which also does NOT have my IP number?

Something like this (acl_smtp_mail) ?

deny condition = ${if or { {!def:sender_helo_name} { eq {$sender_helo_name}{} }}{true}{false}}
     message = Polite people say HELO/EHLO first.
deny condition = ${if eq  {$sender_helo_name} {$primary_hostname}{true}{false}}
     message = You claim to be me? Go Away!

hth christoph