Re: [Exim] Mail with Attachments get stuck

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Kevin Reed
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Mail with Attachments get stuck
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Kevin Reed wrote:

> The receiving host should not be doing anything with the inbound, but I
> will check that.
>
> As for changing timeouts, are you talking about the
>
> -os <time>
>
> Setting? The default is 5 minutes and I'm sure it is not taking that long.

I was thinking of final_timeout in the smtp transport, but it does
default to 10 minutes, which should be long enough (unless you've
changed it).

If the receiving host really is responding quickly, and the sending host
is not seeing the response, the debugging tool you will have to use is
tcpdump, to look at the packets on the wire, at either end.