[Exim] I can't use my new mail server to send mail but it s…

Author: Jonathan Telep
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] I can't use my new mail server to send mail but it seems to receive OK??
I've been getting this error ever since I installed and, kind of, configured
my Debian server running Exim. I'm trying to teach myself how to administer
a mail server and I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of thing.

Could someone point me in the right direction as where to look in the
"exim.conf" file in order to correct this problem?

refused relay (host) to <goofball@???> from <someone@???>
H=d47-69-211-93.try.wideopenwest.com (6-allhosts) [69.47.93.211]

I'm also seeing "frozen messages" whenever I perform a "runq" on the server,
what does that mean and how can I "un-freeze" them or at least figure out
why they're getting "frozen".

Thanks,

Jon