Re: [Exim] retry and fail

Author: Andrew
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] retry and fail
Hey!
      From the log file for that specific exim configuration -

2004-04-03 12:25:02 1B9aqE-0000mv-Bd <= <> U=Debian-exim P=local S=872
2004-04-03 12:25:02 1B9aqE-0000mv-Bd ** 5b90@???: Unrouteable address
2004-04-03 12:25:02 1B9aqE-0000mv-Bd Frozen (delivery error message)

That is an example of one that is frozen when I hoped it would be
deleted/bounced... not end up in a spool :)

Many thanks!

Andrew.