RE: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.31-16

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dickenson, Steven
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'Dean Brooks'
Υ/ο: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.31-16
Dean Brooks wrote:
> Does anyone have any good examples of a decent MIME ACL with exiscan?
>
> For example, one that performs the same thing as the demime ACL
> function (matching file extensions) but that doesnt require unpacking
> into
> the scan directory (i.e. file intensive on a high volume server).

The demime function is still alive and well in -16. I'm using it here for
simplicities sake. I have no immediate need to do any kind of lower-level
MIME scanning, nor am I really sure what I should and should not be checking
with it. Thus, demime = BLOCKED_FILENAMES works just fine for me!

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>
Network Administrator