[Exim-dev] Exim4.31+PostgreSQL problem

Autor: Mikhail Ts
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [Exim-dev] Exim4.31+PostgreSQL problem
Hello,
I'm having dificulties using Exim 4.31 with PostgreSQL 7.4.2: it
"rejects" messages sent to local domains that are listed in DB table.
It actually drops them entirely without any trace in logs. PostgreSQL
log shows normal query excecution. Weird: it works fine in debugging
mode, it just doesn't want in normal. The very same config works fine
with MySQL DB. I also use the same PostgreSQL DB for pop3
authentication from Courier IMAP and that works fine as well.
I figured that probably pgsql.c module has some problem. I finally
removed almost everything and hardcoded connection parameters and query
string. Connection seems OK but code crashes at PQexec call - I can't
find even my log_write()s that I'd made before that line. When I
comment that line out - it works normally. If somebody could help I'd
really appreciate as I'm stuck: if libpq has problem how come Courier
doesn't crash? pgsql has almost everything removed by now - gets
connection, makes query(crashes) releases connection.

Mikhail.