Re: [Exim] virurstest.org test #19

Author: David
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] virurstest.org test #19
Hi !!

> It is therefore a final empty continuation of the Subject: header. As I
> said in my last posting, Exim removes such lines. You need to test with

then there is no way to test if there is a header line with just a space
or tab as exim removes that line. That's ok as this will 'normalize' the
headers and this outlook vulnerability disapears, but it will be nice to
catch it as it will be possible to reject that kind of messages before
they reach the antivirus, thus saving some cpu cycles.

--
Best regards ...

We give nothing as willingly as our advice.

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53