Re: [Exim] virurstest.org test #19

Author: Philip Hazel
To: David
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] virurstest.org test #19
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, David wrote:

> well, i also tried "\n \n" "\n\t\n" "\n( |\t)\n" and none work

"\n\s\n" works for me, at least in a user filter file. The test message
I used contained this:

one: some text

some more text
two: some text

where the apparently blank line contained just one space.

Note: Exim removes continuation lines that just contain white space if
they appear at the end of a header line, in order to avoid confusing
people. That is why my test had the additional continuation line "some
more text", so that the blank line is not at the end of the header line.
Maybe your test didn't have that?