Re: [Exim] Bug: Missing mail headers with "logwrite = :rejec…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Tor Slettnes
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Bug: Missing mail headers with "logwrite = :reject: ..."
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Tor Slettnes wrote:

> > The header lines that are added to reject log messages written at ACL
> > time are those that came in with the message. This does not include any
> > that you have added.
>
> Well, I _do_ see headers that I added via "warn" in prior ACLs
> (acl_smtp_connect, acl_smtp_helo, acl_smtp_mail, acl_smtp_rcpt):

Oh, I simplified the current messy state.

Header lines specified by ACLs are "queued up". This is because no
header structure exists until the message is read.

It is true that, after the message is read, those headers previously
added by ACLs are added to the incoming ones before the DATA ACL is run.
However, since the same code is used to run the DATA ACL as the the
other ACLs, the headers added in that ACL are also queued up till the
ACL finishes.

I know this has evolved into an messy state. It is something that needs
a re-implementation. But I'm afraid it won't happen for some time.