[Exim] June Exim Class - Event Update

Author: Kevin M. Barrett
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] June Exim Class - Event Update
Hello all,

      Just a quick tally on the state of Registration, at this time there
are still a few slots open that will qualify for the $50 discounted price,
but that offer is only running until next Wednesday.

      I also wanted every one to know that I will not be charging anything
on anybody's credit card nor will I be depositing any checks until the
minimum # of attendee's have signed up.  So if you have signed up and have
checked to see if your credit card has been charged... Don't be alarmed,
you are signed up but the credit cards will not be processed until after
the 18th of April.

     Kevin Barrett

Exim-Users Community and Forums
http://www.exim-users.org/