RE: [Exim] What goes where?

Author: Robert Iles
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] What goes where?
Good link .. thanks Nico ... I used verps in postfix and qmail but somehow missed them in exim .. I need to get my head around the whole re-write area I guess .... however, as I am injecting the messages myself I decided to create a verp compatible address explicitly and set it into the return path using "sendmail -f" ... which is what I am doing now ...

Receiving servers, however, seem to respond differently to these mails now that exim is sending them instead of qmail/postfix

Robert