Re: [Exim] ACL processing, freezing and reprocessing

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Avleen Vig
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] ACL processing, freezing and reprocessing
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Avleen Vig wrote:

> The following ACL *should* freeze a message when a condition is met:
>
>   accept condition = <something>
>          control = freeze

> If at some later date I thaw the message, will it pass through the same
> ACL again?

No. ACLs run at message reception time. They do not run at delivery
time. Once a message is accepted, reception time is over.

> I'm trying to get it such that if the condition fails messages will be
> frozed / queued. But once thawed, they should go through the ACL's once
> again to see if the condition still fails or not.

Sorry, that isn't possible, unless you pipe such messages out of Exim
and then re-submit them.

You might be able to coerce a system filter into doing something.