Re: [Exim] 4.31 pre-release snapshot

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Michael Haardt
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] 4.31 pre-release snapshot
> is what I intend to release as 4.31 in a few days time, as long as no
> problems turn up. Please test. See doc/{ChangeLog,NewStuff} for details
> of changes, and also the README.UPDATING file.

I see a new problem:

2004-03-25 11:33:43 1B6SBC-0002Jf-EK ^A> [rest of message is fine]
                                     ^^

Control A is numeric 1, that's SPECIAL_FREEZE. Beside that not being
translated to printable characters, indeed Exim freezes all outgoing
mails. The problem appears to be missing RCPT TO statements. Am I the
only one with that problem?

Michael