[Exim] Gah... ACL trouble.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Greg Folkert
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: EximUser List
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Gah... ACL trouble.
--
I am just missing it.

I want to apply something to hosts that send without a MessageID.

Except for those in my whitelist.

I have yet to "stumble onto" the right way.

I have tried a myriad of things.

Here are the pieces:

CONFDIR = /etc/exim4

acl_whitelist:
  accept hosts = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_host_whitelist}\
                        {CONFDIR/local_host_whitelist}\
                        {}}
  accept senders = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_sender_whitelist}\
                        {CONFDIR/local_sender_whitelist}\
                        {}}

acl_check_data:
[...]
    deny message = RFC2822 says you SHOULD have a Message-ID.\n\
                   Most messages without it are spam, so your\n\
                   mail has been rejected.
            !acl = acl_whitelist
       condition = ${if !def:h_Message-ID: {1}}
[...]

my whitelist has been everything from:

localhost
somehost.com
another.net
123.123.123.123
192.168.1.0/24
etc...

localhost:somehost.com:another.net:123.123.123.123:192.168.1.0/24:etc...

What the HAY am I doing WRONG. Yes. I have setup tons of routers and
transports and lotsa other things like ClamAV, SpamAssassin, and other
things too.

I just cannot, make myself make it work.

--
greg@???

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup