[Exim] Info about exim authentication system...?

Author: Luciano Ferrer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Info about exim authentication system...?
Hi!

Our programmer is working on a software made in VBScript, and at some situations it have to send mail to the administrator using our SMTP exim server...
He has problems with the authentication part, it do not works as he thinks... so, if anybody has NO POPed first the email account used by the software it can not send messages...
He tried programing SMTP authenticate, but can not make it work...

Anyone know some docs, text, or something that explain exim authentications use?

Or where can we configure a trusted IP address? any other idea?
Our serve is using exim 4.24

TIA! and sorry for the bad english...

----
Saludos!