RE: [Exim] SpamAssassin doesn't like Exim's MessageID

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ilan Aisic
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'Nigel Metheringham'
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] SpamAssassin doesn't like Exim's MessageID
Thanks you're right.
Apparently, after another examination, I've realized that this type of
message ID is somehow generated only when I send mail to myself from inside
pointer.co.il (and I let it go through SA on purpose for testing).

--ilan